2010 is the year of hope and promise for South Africa, and as Christians we have so much to look forward to. Our hope is in Christ and we can share that hope with others by living a a relevant, anointed and inspired life and by preaching an uncompromised Gospel.JOY! Magazine assists believers in fulfilling this mandate by God - the Great Commission - by equipping you with the Word of God applied in a relevant context. In this January issue (ON SALE NOW!) we are giving away a FREE Evangelistic DVD in every copy. Buy yours NOW or better yet - subscribe and save R60 and get a free gift.
KEY ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE:
- Pastor Theo & Bev Wolmarans: Celebrating 30 Years in Ministry
- Signs That the Return of Jesus is Near
- Understanding the Birth Order
- The Father's Heart
- Threat to Religious Freedom in Our Schools
- All You Need to Know About Angels
- Never Look Twice: Dealing with Lust
- Strongholds of the Mind
- Twilight - the Occult Repackaged?
- Daniel Kolenda: The Young Evangelist to Take Over from Reinhard Bonnke
- Love for the Long Haul in Marriage
- Setting Goals and Acheiving Them in Christ
- A Voice Crying in the Wilderness: A Christian Woman in Saudia Arabia
- Zimbabwe: Reaching a Forgotten Nation
- Bibles for Believers
Phone 021 852 4061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to SUBSCRIBE NOW!