JOY! Magazine seeks to glorify God by educating and informing Christians of a Biblical Worldview and application of the Lordship of Jesus Christ in all areas of life.
- To strive for excellence and integrity in all things
- To provide interesting, accurate, and honest reporting at all times
- To fight the devil and not our brothers and sisters in Christ
- To respect all Christian denominations
- To always seek to unite the Body of Christ
- To evaluate everything in the light of the Bible
- To provoke readers to fulfil the Biblical mandate to salt and light in society
- To encourage reader participation
- To motivate readers to action
- To be solution-focused
- To take personal responsibility
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Salvation by the grace of God alone, on the basis of Christ's atonement on the Cross alone, received by faith alone.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; of the redeemed to eternal life, and of them that are lost to eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.