As this year rolls on, we find our nation faced with another lockdown, more worries, and less certainty of what the future may hold. In this issue of JOY! we share a stunning mental health feature, including many keys to overcome discouragement. As Christians we have the hope of the world within us, and in this month’s copy we empower you and encourage you to share this hope with others. We share many testimonies, book extracts, sermons, devotions, and other uplifting content.
This month we have featured some wonderful articles:
– “Come To Me, All Who Are Weary...”
– How To Be Single And Happy – A Guide For Christian Singles
– What Does The Bible Say About Adoption?
– South African Hollywood Actor / Producer’s Journey Of Faith
– How Close Is The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ?
– Keys To Overcome Discouragement
– Does The Bible Speak About Mental Health?
– Antidotes To Spiritual Depression In A Time Of Pandemic
– The Lost Language Of Lament
– Church Of God International Bible College Is For You Too!
– Godly Gems To Impact Your Life – Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke
– What Does The Bible Say About Divorce And Remarriage?
– What Are Biblical Grounds For Divorce?
– 3 Questions To Ask Before You Leave Your Wife
– Is It Biblical To Arm Yourself For Self-Defence?
– From Dumping Ground To Royal Cape Golf Club – Sophia Roman
– Hold On To Jesus – Door Of Hope Testimony
– Testimony: Healed From Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
– Stage 4 Lymphoma Cancer Healed In Jesus’ Name
– The Church Is Fighting To Stay Alive In India – Open Doors
– Mozambique – Hope In Hard Times
– Editor’s Note – Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace
– How Do We Respond To Coronavirus? – Janet Brann-Hollis
– God Is Fighting For You! – Grant & Theunisina Neyt
– No One Can Refute Your Testimony – Gillian Fraser
– 3 Points To Ponder On Renewing Your Mind And Habits – Gawie De Lange
– Pooch Parables: The Holy Spirit Is Our Visual Aid
– Animals Deserve Shelter & Warmth – Hermien Van Den Bergh
– The Value Of A Church Community: Gordon Claasen
– Virtues Of Cultural Engagement: Creating Culture – Tendai Chitsike
– Rule Of Law Must Be Upheld In South Africa & Nations At Large – Pearl Kupe
– Can My Voice Make A Difference? – FOR SA
– Freedom From Mental And Emotional Stress
– Bible Fun: Quiz And Word Search
– Ask Val – Biblical Answers To Tough Questions
– Characters Of The Bible: Hezekiah & Manasseh
– Getting To Know God: God’s Transcendence & Immanence
– ‘My People Are Destroyed For Lack Of Knowledge’ – Gerrie Bester
Don't miss out on this wonderful issue! Subscribe today for R349 and receive a gift voucher for Necks Level Accessories! Subscribe online: www.joydigitalmag.com/subscribe or give us a call: 021 852 4061.