The April issue of JOY! Magazine is now on sale!
Easter is just around the corner – we dedicate this special issue of JOY! to the holiest event in Christian history, the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus. As you pick up this beautiful magazine, be inspired and encouraged in your faith as you remind yourself of the intricate truths of the resurrection story. Enjoy a fascinating feature on the 7 sayings of Jesus on the Cross, a Bible-based study on where Jesus was between His death and resurrection, as well as a powerful devotion by the late Reinhard Bonnke, “Was Jesus afraid?”
Other gripping articles in this jam-packed issue include an in-depth infographic on ChatGPT and artificial intelligence – looking at how this ties into the end times. We also share a feature on human trafficking in South Africa, encouraging our readers to be vigilant at all times. Another stunning feature is on online dating in the Christian world, and how exactly to navigate this!
As always, we seek to report on real life, real people, and real Christianity. Our magazine is filled with devotions, testimonies, reader participation, competitions, and more. Don’t miss out on this stunning issue!
– Famous Last Words: The 7 Sayings Of Jesus On The Cross
– Who’s In The News
– General Christian News And Updates
– Help Guide Sex Ed In Schools!
– ChatGPT, Artificial Intelligence & The ‘Image Of The Beast’
– Gospel Artists From The 70s-90s
– Beware Of Human Trafficking
– Was Jesus Afraid? – Reinhard Bonnke
– Where Was Jesus Between His Death & Resurrection?
– Praying The Apostles’ Prayer
– The Truth Will Cause Many To Hate You
– Remembering Luther & The Diet Of Worms
– A Lesson From Nehemiah: Work & Defend
– Are You Living Your True Purpose?
– How To Respond To Someone Who Is Grieving
– My Online Dating Experience
– Guidelines For Online Dating
– Can Pre-Marital Counselling Really Achieve Its Intended Purpose?
MISSIONS & TESTIMONIES:
– ‘I Know It Was You Lord’ – Reader Testimony
– Cape Town’s Remarkable Prison Grannies
– Letting Go Of Perfectionism
– We Thank The Lord For Speedy Recovery After Surgery
– Secret Believer Punished For Her Faith
– Editor’s Note: Always Seek The Lord First
– What Does Easter Mean To Me?
– 25 Small Acts Of Kindness To Brighten Anyone’s Day
– A Devoted Citizen Obeys The Law – Chris Mathebula
– Why Learning Christian History Is Vital
– A New Day Of Pentecost
– People’s Glasses – Sydney Avenant
– Bible Fun: Quiz, Crossword, Word Search, & Colouring In
– Ask Val – Biblical Answers To Tough Questions
– Did You Know? Fun Biblical Facts
– Characters Of The Bible: Pontius Pilate
– Studying The Parables Of Jesus: The Good Samaritan
– God’s View Of Money – Chip Ingram
Don't miss out on this wonderful issue! Subscribe today for R399 and get a FREE gift – a powerful devotional book by Max Lucado! Give us a call: 021 852 4061