As we celebrate Father’s Day this month, why not make a special effort to reach out to your biological father, stepdad, grandfather or even spiritual father and voice your thanks and appreciation for them. We are all so busy, and often forget to make the time to voice our gratitude to those who are in our lives. If you have lost a parent, you can still celebrate father’s day by blessing the elderly folk in your local old-age home with a visit, a cake, or a small gift.
A JOY! subscription is a wonderful gift for dad, granddads and ministers. Why not bless them with this year-long gift for Father’s Day? It is very affordable and so easy to arrange, just email email@example.com for info.
KEY ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE INCLUDE:
- Franklin Graham: A Voice Of Truth, A Man Of Conviction
- For God’s Sake...Do The Right Thing
- FEBA Radio: From East To West; From North To South
- Open Doors: Colombia
- The Bible In A Nutshell: Amos
- Why Does God Command Violence In The Old Testament?
- How Is The Islamic Idea Of Jihad Different From Violence In The Old Testament?
- I Don’t Believe In Atheists
- The Significant Impact A Father Has On Our Health
- Why You Keep Getting Sick...And Why You Don’t Need To Be
- John Berry: Healthy, Happy And Hopeful
- My Spouse Has A Terminal Illness
- Noupoort Christian Care Centre: Martin Goakes Testimony
- 10 Hardships In Marriage And How To Overcome Them
- Get Your Hopes Up
- Restoring Dignity To Mother And Child
- Caring For Your Entire Household
- Worker Bees For Christ
- Growing Faith And Hope Through Literature
- The River Group: When Time Runs Out
Don't miss out, get your copy of JOY! on sale in stores countrywide. If you can't find it on shelf - please ask the manager!