This issue of JOY! has been tough to compile,as there are so many important topics that we need to address. Sometimes it can make the magazine quite heavy reading - but we must remember that we are in a war and that God has called us to contend for the faith. That often means speaking up against injustice and dangerous agendas.
That said, we have something for everyone to enjoy and encourage you to buy the November issue before it sells out!
KEY ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE INCLUDE:
- Jonty Rhodes: Living With Epilpesy
- Euthanasia: Paying to Die!
- Polygamy: Challenging the Christian Worldview on Marriage
- Evolution: The Debate Continued...
- Become a Biblical Mother-in-law
- Protect Your Family From Internet Porn
- Recognise The Mate God Has Approved for You
- Are You Feeling Disconnected In Your Marriage?
- Did Jesus Wear Designer Robes: The Prosperity Gospel in Africa
- The Work of satan In The Believer
- I Survived An Abusive Father: Jenny May Hudson
- The Minefield of Ethical Compromise in Business
- The Dominion Mandate: Errol Naidoo
- Power From On High
- Robbed of Parenthood
- How Much Can One Church Endure?
- Preach The Simple Gospel: Angus Buchan
- The Sixth Commandment
And much more!
Please buy your copy today from stores countrywide including Woolworths, Pick n Pay, Spar, Checkers, Exclusive Books, CUM Books and Gospel Direct. If you can't find the magazine on shelf, please ask the manager - as we pay to be on top shelf - and please let us know.
Better yet, please sibscribe for a year and save 40% of the cover price (only R 240 for 12 issues) AND get a free Amazing Grace DVD worth R 199.