As the new year rolls on, we continue to pray four our readers and subscribers.
“Behold I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19
We have been given authority by God to face every battle and difficulty that may arise. There is no reason for Christians to feel overwhelmed, weak and defeated by all the trouble and turmoil in the world around us; we need to read the Word of God daily and renew our minds on what the Lord says about every situation (Romans 12:2,3).
The articles in this issue will challenge you to become the salt and light in society and offer hope to the hopeless. The world needs us to stand strong in prayer and be confident in the authority that God has given us.
KEY ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE:
– Israeli Apartheid Week
– President Donald Trump And Christian America
– Thru The Bible And Around The World
– The Transforming Power Of Practical Faith In East Africa
– The Bible In A Nutshell – 1 Corinthians Part 1
– Once Saved Always Saved?
– Why Does The Bible Warn So Strongly Against Apostasy?
– Can A Christian Lose Salvation?